- Dean Cipriano, is an independent agent in the Trusted Choice network. So, there are no companies pulling his strings. He will advocate for you, NOT the insurance company.
- Dean Cipriano has monitored the prices charged by over 100 different life insurance companies for the past 27 years to bring you the most competitive rates.
- Dean Cipriano's insurance brokerage is accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB). Being accredited puts Dean's company in an elite group of businesses that have proven to be the best in their industry. It shows others that his company is trustworthy, and lives up to a higher standard of business practice.
- Over 4,000 families from across the country, nearing or in retirement, have already put their trust in Dean by securing coverage to protect their loved ones.
- Dean Cipriano is an active member of the National Association Of Insurance And Financial Advisors (NAIFA).
- Dean Cipriano earned "Top Of The Table" status in the prestigious Million Dollar Round Table, joining the ranks of the top financial service professionals in the world. (MDRT, 1999).
- Dean Cipriano treats his clients like family... giving them his personal cell phone number to make himself available 24/7. He is there when you need him... you are not just a name and a policy number.
Being a Trusted Choice member, Dean has signed a pledge of performance committing to quality service and integrity. He advocates for the consumer, not the insurance company, and can provide straight-forward, unbiased answers to your questions about life insurance plans and costs. This means he is dedicated to helping you make the best possible decision for your needs. With his help you will have the opportunity to review various life insurance premiums and make an informed choice.
Life insurance causes more confusion for people than perhaps any other type of insurance, partly because there are several different types of life insurance products, and partly because the best life insurance is unique to each individual. Should you buy term life or permanent life insurance? Do you need a broker or can you get life insurance from a local agency? Should you buy life insurance coverage online or is that too risky?
While you can buy online life insurance, it may be difficult to know what you are getting and whether it will adequately meet your family’s needs. Buying life insurance is a very personal decision. You may want a policy that builds cash value over time, or you may simply want to purchase coverage that will provide a death benefit if you should pass away within a specific term.
These choices are individual, and for this reason it is smart to consult with a knowledgeable life insurance agent.
Dean Cipriano advocates for you, the consumer, not the insurance company and can provide straight-forward, unbiased answers to your questions about life insurance plans and costs. This means he is dedicated to helping you make the best possible decision for your needs.
Dean Cipriano will help you evaluate your life insurance goals, answer your questions, and help you make a smart choice. Simply contact Dean at 1-800-220-2323 to request a quote or find out more information.